Durham Region and the GTA
We Help People
Mills Psychology Job Opportunities
We have a number of clinical psychology job opportunities.
Also see Jobs on Indeed
We no longer offer Internship opportunities
Psychologist or Psychological Associate job
Mills Psychology , Ajax, ON
Overview of Position:
Seeking applicants for the position of clinical psychologist or psychological associate in a vibrant private practice in the GTA. The successful candidate must have a completed doctoral degree or equivalent by an accredited university or institution at the time of appointment and is licenced as a psychologist or psychological associate or be eligible for registration as a psychologist under supervised practice with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO). For early career applicants in the process of registration, all clinical work conducted will be supervised by two psychologists registered with the CPO.
Requirements & Scope of Practice:
- Doctoral and internship training must have included a strong component in the assessment of children, teens and adults with the capacity to conduct psychoeducational assessments and full psychological assessments.
- Must be proficient in the administration, scoring, and interpretation of intellectual and academic tests including the WISC-IV and WIAT-IV.
- Proficiency in the use of the MMPI-2, MCMI-III, PAI, and other clinical and psychopathological measures is desired.
- Working therapeutically with individual, couples, and families using multiple modes of interventions.
- Must be able to demonstrate an eclectic approach to therapy drawing on many psychotherapeutic traditions, skills sets, and intervention models.
Please send the following materials to Dr. Jon Mills, Director, Mills Psychology, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter.
CV & any supporting materials.
We are an equal opportunity employer, however, only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to apply. The successful candidate will have to provide a current police records check prior to start date. www.MillsPsychology.ca
Commensurate with training and experience
Accounts Specialist job
Mills Psychology , Ajax, ON
Overview of the Position:
The ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST
provides back office receivable/payable and financial support services in a dynamic privately funded (for profit) healthcare setting. Also acts
as administrative relationship manager for clinical associates that serve patients out of their own offices.
Key Job duties:
General Skills Required to Perform this Job
- Bill third parties for healthcare services.
- Prepare billing and payment invoices and track and reconcile receivables and payables in excel based system.
- Maintain electronic and paper files in adherence with privacy standards.
- Act as relationship manager for clinical associates who work out of their own offices.
- Monitor and develop revenue streams by researching opportunities to maintain or expand practice.
- Provide Patient Liaison services by responding to phone and email inquiries from public on a back-up/relief basis in order to fill in as needed. Cross-training will be provided over time.
- Managing receivables/payables and associated tracking and reconciliation
- consistent attention to detail
- highly organized and skilled at prioritizing tasks appropriately
- ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- demonstrated critical thinking abilities
- self-motivated and receptive to continuous learning
- good interpersonal skills
- good business writing and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Thorough familiarity with Microsoft Windows Operating system.
- Able to navigate a complex electronic filing system, with multiple nested folders and multiple windows open simultaneously.
- familiarity with cloud computing
- Degree or Diploma in accounting, commerce, business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years previous receivable/payable, financial, or accounting experience
You must pass a practical technical test.
- cover letter
If selected for the position, you will be required to provide a police records check.
Must be permanent resident or Canadian citizen.
We have a diverse staff and we are an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
$45,000 to $50,000
Mills Psychology - Ajax, ON
$50 an hour
Mills Psychology Prof. Corp.
Location: AJAX, ON
Salary Range: $50 per hour.
Status: PRIVATE CONTRACTOR
THERAPIST is needed for head office location in Ajax, ON. This is a 2 day a week part-time position requiring some evening appointments, which may open into a 3 day a week contract.The successful candidate must be able to work independently with children, teens, families, adults and couples. The position is for normal business work week hours with some evening appointments. You must be trained in several therapeutic models with an eclectic approach to treatment. You will be assigned multiple duties in seeing a wide range of clinical populations with varying degrees of psychopathology. You will be assigned some high conflict family court cases for treatment, but the majority of your caseload will be children, couples, and adults.
- At minimum, Masters degree in clinical or counselling psychology, mental health counselling, or psychoanalytic studies.
- Registered Psychotherapist (RP) preferred; however, certification as a CCC or equivalent, or RP eligible is acceptable.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of post-graduate clinical experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and progress report writing will be required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet timelines.
- Court attendance may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you do not have graduate training and experience in treating children, families, and couples/marital therapy, then do not apply.
Email (1) resume or CV and (2) cover letter to: Dr. Jon Mills, Director, Mills Psychology Prof. Corp. Apply on Indeed!
For additional information on our psychological services, go to: www.MillsPsychology.ca
Mills Psychology has a diverse staff and is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Psychological Associates & Contractual Employment
Mills Psychology is interested in forming associations with psychotherapists, counsellors, and mental health workers who
are highly trained and
specialize in treating a variety of psychological, emotional, and behavioural conditions in individuals, couples, and
families. Therapists who are interested in pursuing opportunities for private contractual work and who have diverse yet
specialized skill-sets in treating certain population groups including children,
adolescents, adults, couples, and families are encouraged to contact our offices. Currently, no staff positions are available for hire as employees. Only those seeking contractual work should apply.
If you are seeking to establish a private practice or wish to expand your existing practice, please email your curriculum
vitae or resume along with a cover letter to Dr. Mills. Only qualified professionals will be considered. You must have a
degree or Doctorate in your field or its equivalent, such as a specialty certification or registration. Individuals with
only a Bachelors degree will not be considered unless you have a professional designation.
Psychological & Counselling Offices in Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa,
Scarborough, Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Dundas, Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Bradford, Stoney Creek, Paris, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Aurora, Cobourg,
Belleville, and Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. Assessment services provided in the regional municipalities of Durham Region,
Metro Toronto, York, Peel, Hamilton, St. Catherines, Bruce, Simcoe, Hastings, and the Kawarthas, Ontario, Canada
Mills Psychology Professional Corporation © 2000-
This website is under copyright protection. No part may be copied, duplicated,