We no longer offer Internship opportunities
Mills Psychology - Pickering, ON
$50 an hour
Mills Psychology Prof. Corp.
Location: PICKERING, ON
Salary Range: $50 per hour.
Status: PRIVATE CONTRACTOR
THERAPIST is needed for head office location in Pickering, ON. This is a 2 day a week part-time position requiring some evening appointments, which may open into a 3 day a week contract.The successful candidate must be able to work independently with children, teens, families, adults and couples. The position is for normal business work week hours with some evening appointments. You must be trained in several therapeutic models with an eclectic approach to treatment. You will be assigned multiple duties in seeing a wide range of clinical populations with varying degrees of psychopathology. You will be assigned some high conflict family court cases for treatment, but the majority of your caseload will be children, couples, and adults.
- At minimum, Masters degree in clinical or counselling psychology, mental health counselling, or psychoanalytic studies.
- Registered Psychotherapist (RP) preferred; however, certification as a CCC or equivalent, or RP eligible is acceptable.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of post-graduate clinical experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and progress report writing will be required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet timelines.
- Court attendance may be required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you do not have graduate training and experience in treating children, families, and couples/marital therapy, then do not apply.
Email (1) resume or CV and (2) cover letter to: Dr. Jon Mills, Director, Mills Psychology Prof. Corp. Apply on Indeed!
For additional information on our psychological services, go to: www.MillsPsychology.ca
Mills Psychology has a diverse staff and is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Operations Manager, Excel Applications
If you live in or near Durham Region and are in the field of Operations Management, this job offers a unique opportunity for work-life balance made possible by the convenience of working close to home in a stimulating and dynamic healthcare setting. The successful applicant will provide organizational leadership, supervision and direct support to system users and back office staff. The system consists of an existing set of home grown financial and administrative applications written in Excel VBA together with associated Excel workbooks. The setting is a small but dynamic and growing healthcare practice. The system users are administrative and clinical staff. The role reports to the Business Consultant and has one direct report, the Excel Applications Analyst. The candidate must have the flexibility and desire to perform many possible roles as the business requires in order to get the job done, ranging from hands on programming to supervision to end user testing and support.
Job objectives and responsibilities
The role is responsible for ensuring the business needs of the office are fulfilled by the Excel workbooks and VBA applications. To this end, the role will be responsible for supervising and/or performing the following functions:
- User support to administrative and clinical staff for existing system front end on cloud computing and desktop platforms
- Performance of regular workbook and systems maintenance routines to admit new users, update parameters, and generate weekly and ad-hoc notifications
- General computer and network troubleshooting
- Documentation of existing workbooks, programs and all program changes
- Maintenance of clear documentation of workbook, systems and programming plans and status updates on a frequent and detailed basis
- Modification of existing programs and workbook structure
- Testing all workbook changes, new programs and program changes
- New programming
Minimum Education and training
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic Cloud computing
- Excellent customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Adherence to good coding principles within the constraints of a small business environment where simplicity and readability are valued above all else
At least 3 years of Excel VBA
Our Business www.MillsPsychology.ca provides mental health services throughout Ontario. Our head office is in Pickering/Ajax
Must be Canadian citizen or permanent resident and should live in or near Durham region, Ontario . A cover letter must be submitted together with a resume including home address. Only applicants that follow this application procedure and who pass criteria for interview will receive replies. Successful applicant must obtain police records check. Apply on Indeed!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 /year
Management: 3 years
Excel VBA: 3 years
Associates & Contractual Work
Mills Psychology is interested in forming associations with psychotherapists, counsellors, and mental health workers who
are highly trained and
specialize in treating a variety of psychological, emotional, and behavioural conditions in individuals, couples, and
families. Therapists who are interested in pursuing opportunities for private contractual work and who have diverse yet
specialized skill-sets in treating certain population groups including children,
adolescents, adults, couples, and families are encouraged to contact our offices. Currently, no staff positions are available for hire as employees. Only those seeking contractual work should apply.
If you are seeking to establish a private practice or wish to expand your existing practice, please email your curriculum
vitae or resume along with a cover letter to Dr. Mills. Only qualified professionals will be considered. You must have a
degree or Doctorate in your field or its equivalent, such as a specialty certification or registration. Individuals with
only a Bachelors degree will not be considered unless you have a professional designation.
Click here for a complete list of
services and locations